Lights, Camera, Action! That's a Wrap!
Now any small business can stand out from its competitors and grow. The Media Studio has been equipped making online sound and video recordings take on a professional look and sound for minimal cost.
Hints & Tips
To get started we recommend viewing a few of the videos near the bottom of this page. Particularly the video on 3 Point Lighting.
Small group of 2 to 3 people
Features (All Inclusive)
- Acoustic reduction studio
- Green screen & White screen
- Lighting & Stands
- Quality Microphones (Shure & Blue Yeti)
- Wireless Lapel Microphone (Rødelink)
- Sound mixer (2 channels)
- Video Camera - Simple to use. (Sony HDR PJ540)
- Editing Suite of Apps. (See list below)
- Wifi (High Speed)
- Espresso coffee and other refreshments
Fitted with all round noise absorbing curtains making this space perfect for quality sound recordings.
The Green Screen adds a magical capability whereby an image or prerecorded video can be substituted into the background of your video production while the white photo backdrop can be sculptured to capture your products for use on web pages and print media
The Media Studio is equipped with very easy to use equipment. Assistance can be provided on request for lighting and use of equipment.
- Non Members : $240/hour
- Members : $90/hour (Capped at 6 hours)
- Not For Profit Members : $60/hour (Capped at 6 hours)
- Member's Off-Peak : 50% Discount on above member's rates (From 8pm to 8am Monday to Saturday and all day Sunday)
- Regular and ongoing bookings, please contact us for quoted rate.
- Please use online form - Non online bookings, reschedule or cancellation will attract an addition $50 per item.
- Clean up cost if space not returned in good order. $100.
- Members receiver a Day Rate = 6 x hourly rate for booking exceeding 6 hours on the day.
Equipment & Application
For details on using the studio equipment and editing application see videos below and equipment manual
WiFi & Printers
To use any of the printers at the centre or to access high speed internet, connect to the AHBC access point. The password can be found on table top signs or passage display.
Recent Video & Podcast Productions
How we record an episode of Celluloid Junkies
PersonalTouch Home Cleaning
Website introduction video
Woodside Primary School
War On Waste
Adelaide Hills Real Estate
Tips in selling your home
Celluloid Junkies, three local friends who love to sit around and discuss movies. They figured, why not record it and let other people listen, too? And so was born this podcast and now recorded at the Adelaide Hills Business Centre's Media Studio.
Tips Creating Professional Media
Final Cut Pro
For making full length documentaries and more
Great for everyday video with a large range of special effects
Using Green Screen in iMovie
How to apply green screen effect in iMovie
3 Point Lighting
Simple lighting concepts for great results
Rødelink Lapel Microphone
Shure BEAT 58 Microphone
Blue Yeti Microphone
Xenyn Audio Mixer
SONY HDR PJ540 HandyCam