To Inspire & Transfer Knowledge
COVID-19 Event Bookings & Access Conditions
- Do not access the centre if you or any of your group are unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Use hand sanitizer on arrival and when departing.
- Maintain a physical distancing of 1.5m from others.
- All bookings must be completed online and observe the maximum number of people in the space (Based on 1 person per 4 square metres)
- You and each of your group must complete a visitor's pass located at the sign-in counter and place in to the adjacent mailbox.
Invest time and gain! Inspiring and knowledge transferring events for you and your team. Click and view the calendar of upcoming events.
Networking and learning events are one of the best way to support your business and team to grow.
An invoice will be emailed to you soon after booking to confirm your place.
If your decide not to attend, Payment for your booking remains payable.
Please enter your AHBC linked email address to receive member's rates and CA Credits (Applies to all event bookings)
If an event is cancelled due to insufficient numbers etc, you will receive an email advising you of the cancellation along with a credit or invoice cancellation.
If you can not make your booking, please let us know as soon as possible by using the form below.
Note that refunds are only offered with more than 72 hours notice and when using the form below.
Coming Up Next
WANTED - Table Talk Presenters
Hold your Table Talk on almost any business topic. Share your insights with those that want to know. Easy small group format, great way to practice your presentation skills, build local credibility and grow your network.