Printing & Computers
Open Tuesday to Thursday from 10am to 5pm
COVID-19 - Open for Printing, Binding and Laminating Services.
Please DO NOT ENTER the Business Centre if you have Cold / flu-like symptoms or been asked to self-quarantine.
Online Order & Collect
For larger print and binding jobs, discover our online ordering service. It's simple, fast and cost effective.
Self Service at Centre
PDF Files saved to a standard USB memory stick are required to print directly from the printer.
Copying & Printing
Print Options and Paper Stock:
- A4 & A3 Mono or Colour Laser Prints
- Flat, Gloss and Colour paper / card stock
- Normal to heavy card thicknesses
- USB to Print (PDF Files only)
- Scan and Email or USB
- Scan and Fax (Send and Receive)
Binding & Laminating:
- Professional Comb Binding
- Protective File Covers
- Laminating High Speed A3 and A4
- Foam board mounting
- Envelopes and padded bags
- Guillotining, stapling, hole punching, packaging tape, labelling etc free with any paid service.
- Cash - Min $1 (No Change),
- Credit Card - Min $10
- Invoiced - Min $20 with 7 day online payment.
- AHBC Members may establish a Print ID Code with monthly invoicing.
Assistance can be provided to complete your print, scan, copy, fax, bind or laminate tasks. See "Assistance" in schedule for pricing.
Open Monday to Thursday - 10am to 5pm
Computer access is included with a Go Coworking Day Pass but is subject to availability.
Otherwise, computer (Apple & Windows) with apps and high speed internet printing service are available for hire.
- $15 / Day
USB to Printer File formats and limits
- Most reliable is PDF. Other options include JPEG, TIFF(v6 baseline), XPS, PRN (PS, PCL, XPS)
- Not all USB Memory is guaranteed to be read. (USB Memory with security functions are not supported.)
- USB hubs and external USB HDDs are not supported.
- Encrypted and password-protected PDF files are not supported.