Private Company Setup
Private Company Structure PTY LTD are normally associated with small to medium family business offering a range of asset protection, limited risk and taxation benefits
Setup of Private Company with a business name of your choice and if available. Also includes business name, trademark and domain name search.
- Basic company setup with "Replaceable Rules" set by the Corporations Act 2001. (No binder or constitution"
- Corporate binder, Constitution, Bank Pack
A Constitution is a set of rules that govern the relationship between the company and each shareholder, director and secretary.
For additional choices and information, click here
You need to provide us with:
- Name for the Corporate Entity.
- Names (As shown on their Tax Returns), Home addresses, Place of birth, Date of birth, Tax file numbers of all position holders and members. (Share Holders)
- Who will be Director, Secretary, Public Officer and Members (Share Holders) of a corporate structure.
- Number of share per members (Share holder) and value of each share and if they are paid, gifted or unpaid shares. Eg 100 ORD x $1 Paid Shares.
- Registration Address for your business to receive official and legal documents. (The AHBC Address may be use - See Membership for details)
- Confirm that no office holders are discharged director or office holder or have been a declared bankruptcy.
Basic (No Constitution)
- Non Member $995
- Member $795
With Constitution and Binder
- Non Member $1200
- Member $995