Scheduled Justice of the Peace Services
- Most Thursdays from 11am to 1pm (See calendar)
- No Booking Required.
- Location at the Adelaide Hills Business Centre. 82 Onkaparinga Valley Road Woodside (Opposite Bakery)
- Gordon John Kay JP - 8389 7737 (Woodside - Adelaide Hills Business Centre) - View availability calendar below.
- Neville John Wuttke JP - 8389 7345 (Woodside - location as arranged)
- Heather Jane Hartly JP - 0401 691 329 (Charleston - location as arranged)
Fees : All JP Services are 100% Free.
Printing : If you need photocopies of original documents up to A3 (297x410mm) size, printing and scanning services are available at the Centre for a small fee. Click here to see rates
Note : The AHBC has no direct involvement with JP service except for providing a meeting place for JP's and people seeking JP services. Gordon Kay is the centre manager and an independent JP for South Australia.
Gordon Kay - Justice of the peace.
If the scheduled Thursdays are not suitable, you may call in or arrange a time with Gordon Kay at the Business Centre.
- Check his availability using the Calendar on this page. A clear time slot between 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday is best.
- Confirm a time by calling into the Business Centre or phone (8389 7737).
If your requirements involves a large number of documents, Power of attorney, Advance care directive or Lands title documents, it is best to arrange a time in advanced.