Robust space for all type of workshops & events
The Out-Space, combines flexibility, robustness and affordability in one space. Ideal for community groups, workshops, meetings, events, and classes. Add further flexibility where outside activities are desired with "The Green" (Lawn Area) and BBQ area. The Out-Space is fitted with WiFi, large screen television, data projector, sound system, whiteboard, tables, chairs, benches, winter heating and summer fans.
- The Green - Large lawn area and marquees tent peg friendly
- BBQ area and seating for morning to night dining options.
- Display board for presentations
- Computers - Windows or Apple
- Shower access for those conducting workout sessions.
- Tea, coffee and refreshments.
- Presentation / Seating - Up to 25 people
- Yoga / Fitness Events - 4 to 8 people
- Art Classes - 6 to 10 people
- Workshops - 6 to 12 people
- Easy care 36m2epoxy coated concrete floor - Ideal for events using paint, clay and craft glues,
- Large format TV, Data Projector, Sound System and a range of connection cable
- WiFi access and projector interface
- Presenter Laser Pointer
- Whiteboard & Markers (1800x1200)
- Seating for 20+ and 3 folding 1500x750)
- WiFi (High Speed)
- Prep area with basic coffee and tea making facilities, fridge, kettle, cups and glasses. (Includes instant Coffee & Tea)
- Heating / Fan Cooling
- Roller doors access for loading of larger items.
- Display System 2.4m x 2.2m
- BBQ and Undercover Seating Area
- The Green (Lawn Area)
- Regular and ongoing bookings, please contact us for quoted rate.
- Please use online form - Non online bookings, reschedule or cancellation will attract an addition $50 per item.
- Clean up cost if space not returned in good order. $100.
- Members receiver a Day Rate = 6 x hourly rate for booking exceeding 6 hours on the day.
Cables - HDMI, Mini DP and VGA are suppled.
WiFi Connection - Smart devices and computers can connect via the AHBC Wifi and by installing the Epson "iProjection" (Smart Devices) and EasyMP (Computers). For further details, Click here
FAQ - Out-Space
Can we use the workshop tools, lab and 3D printing equipment? - You need to hire the "Tech Lab & Buildit Shop".
Do I need Insurance? - If your event is open to the general public (People not known to you or your business) you will need to have public liability insurance in place.
Can we use a PA system? - Noise is to be kept to a minimum. No public address systems are permitted outside. There is a sound system inside the Out-Space that can be used with the Projector and Television.
Can I rescheduling a bookings? - Yes by using the Online Booking Form.
Can we bring Food and Drink? - Yes as long as rubbish is placed in the outside bins or removed and the area cleaned.
What about bathroom access? - A key fob to access the main building is located in the the Out-Space.
Do we need to clean up after our booking? Yes! A fee may apply if areas are not returned clean with table and chairs stacked or if BBQ gas is not shut off after use.
All other terms and conditions, click here