Robust space for all type of workshops & events
The Out-Space, combines flexibility, robustness and affordability in one space. Ideal for community groups, workshops, meetings, events, and classes. The large lawn area "The Green" provides further flexibility where outside activities and events are desired. The Out-Space is fitted with WiFi, large screen television, data projectors, sound system, whiteboard, tables, chairs, display shelf, winter heating and summer fan.
- The Green - Large lawn area and marquees tent peg friendly
- BBQ area and seating for morning to night dining options.
- Display board for presentations
- Tool Shop and Lab - Workbenches and Tools
- Notebook Computer - Windows or Apple
- Shower access for those conducting workout sessions.
- Tea, coffee and refreshments.
- Presentation & Seating - 20+ people
- Yoga / Fitness Type Events - Around 6 to 8 people
- Workshop Events - Around 6 to 12 people
- Easy care 36m2epoxy coated concrete floor - Ideal for events using paint, clay and craft glues,
- Large format TV, Data Projector, Sound System and a range of connection cable
- WiFi access and projector interface
- Presenter Laser Pointer
- Whiteboard & Markers (1800x1200)
- Seating for 20+ and 3 folding 1500x750)
- WiFi (High Speed)
- Prep area with basic coffee and tea making facilities, fridge, kettle, cups and glasses. (Includes instant Coffee & Tea)
- Heating / Fan Cooling
- Roller doors access for easy loading of larger items
- Extra Resources
- Display System
- BBQ and Undercover Seating Area
- The Green (Lawn Area)
- Non Members : $60/hour
- Members : $30/hour (Capped at 6 hours)
- Not For Profit Members : $15/hour (Capped at 6 hours)
- Regular and ongoing bookings, please contact us for quoted rate.
- Please use online form - Non online bookings, reschedule or cancellation will attract an addition $50 per item.
- Clean up cost if space not returned in good order. $100.
- Members receiver a Day Rate = 6 x hourly rate for booking exceeding 6 hours on the day.
Cables - HDMI, Mini DP and VGA are suppled.
WiFi Connection - Smart devices and computers can connect via the AHBC Wifi and by installing the Epson "iProjection" (Smart Devices) and EasyMP (Computers). For further details, Click here
Meeting / Workshop Format
FAQ - Out-Space
Can we use the workshop tools, lab and 3D equipment? - Yes, Simply to your order. However, any stock items used are to be purchased at the GoGoGadget.Tech online store
Do I need Insurance? - No! if people attending are part of your community group or business. Yes! If your event is open to the general public.
Can we use a PA system? No! Noise must be kept to a minimum. No public address systems are permitted outside.
Can I rescheduling a bookings? - Yes by using the Online Booking Form.
Can we bring Food and Drink? - Yes as long as rubbish is placed in the outside bins and area cleaned
Can I cancel my booking? - Yes! 72 hours notice is required using the Contact Online Form or you can reschedule your event to another times.
What about bathroom access? - A key fob to access the main building is located in the the Out-Space. Bathrooms are not for the general public.
Do we need to clean up after our booking? Yes! A fee may apply if areas are not returned clean with table and chairs stacked or if BBQ gas is not shut off after use.
All other terms and conditions, click here
Display Stand - $25/day
Complete with a range of clear plastic brochure display boxes
Display case doubles up as a table
Display is velcro compatible
2.4m Wide x 2.2m High Double sided wall
0.6m x 0.6m x 2.2m High Square Column