Just right for small to medium sized gatherings
This modern cowork space is available for private functions with access to kitchen and coffee making facilities.
- Presentation & Seating - 25 people (Max)
- Standing - 25 people (Max)
- Conference (Table and Chairs) - 12 people (Max)
Features (All Inclusive)
- Tables (6 Modular 1.2x0.6m)
- High Table and 6 Stools
- Lounge chairs
- Ergonomic office chairs or 24 visitor's chairs
- Independent air conditioning and fan
- WiFi (High Speed)
- Digital Wall (Projector/Whiteboard) with digital pens and touch control. Cable or Wifi
- Presenter - Fwd/Back & Laser Pointer
- TV and Apple TV
- Printer (WiFi)
- Espresso coffee and other refreshments
Flexible configuration and a cost effective space for your next business presentation with DIY catering option.
- Non Members : $200/hour
- Members : $150/hour (Capped at 6 hours)
- Not For Profit Members : $80/hour (Capped at 6 hours)
- Regular and ongoing bookings, please contact us for quoted rate.
- Please use online form - Non online bookings, reschedule or cancellation will attract an addition $50 per item.
- Clean up cost if space not returned in good order. $100.
- Members receiver a Day Rate = 6 x hourly rate for booking exceeding 6 hours on the day.
Connecting to Digital Wall
To the right of the board you will find a case containing two electronic markers, remote controls (Board, Apple TV, Set Top) and Board connections.
Cable Connection - HDMI, Mini DP and VGA are suppled.
WiFi Connection - Smart devices and computers can connect via the AHBC Wifi and by installing the Epson "iProjection" (Smart Devices) and EasyMP (Computers). For further details, Click here
Digital Wall Features - Save whiteboard page to USB or Print.
WiFi & Printers
To use any of the printers at the centre or to access high speed internet, connect to the AHBC access point. The password can be found on table top signs or passage display.
Layout and Access
Ideal presentation venue with walkup ready to use smart board that connects to any computer by cable or wirelessly to Apple devices.
Accommodates 25 seated guest and more if the lounge area is used.
The high table makes for a great food and drink serving area during your event. Guest can also follow out the verandah area where hot food can be served from the BBQ. Just let us know if the BBQ is required.
The passage way and access to bathrooms / kitchen areas will remain accessible for others using the centre during your booking.
If the cowork space has been booked for a private function, Cowork members will access any of the other available meeting rooms.
Digital White Board - TV, Data Projection and more