Communicate Anywhere and Anytime
A flexible and functional boardroom with more than a twist of walk-up technology. Electronic whiteboard, projector, webcams and much more all inclusive.
Suitable for 8 however extra seats can be supplied for up to 10 people (max)
Features (All Inclusive)
- Large boardroom table and 8 chairs
- Independent air conditioning and fan
- WiFi (High Speed)
- Digital Wall / Projector via Cable or WiFi Connections
- Printer/Scanner (WiFi)
- TV Set Top Box
- Apple TV (WiFi)
- DVD Player
- Presenter - Fwd/Back & Laser Pointer
- Apple Mac Computer
- Webinar cameras with microphones
- Espresso coffee and other refreshments
The technology in this space is walk up friendly. The digital wall works with the touch of your finger just like a iPhone or tablet device. Draw, write, scan in, pc connect, copy, paste, resize, rotate and much more. At the end of your meeting, you simply save or email all of your work boards to your guest.
See help topic buttons and video below.
Ideal for product launches, group meetings, workshops, presentations, webinars, web-based seminars and training sessions or creation of staff development videos.
If your group needs to break into cluster groups, you can also use the Cowork space subject to current usage and as long as your activities do not impact on members using the space.
- Non Members : $120/hour
- Members : $60/hour (Capped at 6 hours)
- Not For Profit Members : $30/hour (Capped at 6 hours)
- Regular and ongoing bookings, please contact us for quoted rate.
- Please use online form - Non online bookings, reschedule or cancellation will attract an addition $50 per item.
- Clean up cost if space not returned in good order. $100.
- Members receiver a Day Rate = 6 x hourly rate for booking exceeding 6 hours on the day.
Connecting to Digital Wall
To the right of the board you will find a case containing two electronic markers, remote controls (Board, Apple TV, Set Top, DVD), board controls and Board and Webcam connections.
Cable Connection - The cabinet drawers contain an assortment of data and electrical cables to assist with connecting to the Whiteboard (HDMI, Mini DP, USB, VGA, 3.5mm Audio etc)
WiFi Connection - Smart devices and computers can connect via the AHBC Wifi and by installing the Epson "iProjection" (Smart Devices) and EasyMP (Computers). For further details, Click here
Digital Wall Features - Save whiteboard pages to USB (Socket on Control Panel), Email or Print. Also includes Scanner on the printer and share with other anywhere.
WiFi & Printers
To use any of the printers at the centre or to access high speed internet, connect to the AHBC access point. The password can be found on table top signs or passage display.
Global Reaching Communication Technology
Room Technology - To connect to the interactive whiteboard with your computer use the cables supplied or Airplay with Apple devices. (Cables located in Top Drawers of dresser)
Room Layout & Webcam -