Your Access Code
What is an Access Code
Every AHBC member has an Access Code. The code is a 4 digit number Eg. 0123, 9876 etc. This code remains connected to your membership.
You can not change this code and if for some reason it has been compromised, you will need to contact the AHBC to update to a new code.
If you are not personally known by the AHBC manager, you may be required to provide proof of identity.
DO NOT DISCLOSE YOUR ACCESS CODE TO OTHERS
Where are Access Codes Used
Some of the online Member's Services require you to verify your identity with an Access Code.
- Updating your contact details,
- Changing your membership subscription,
- Adding or changing your cowork plans,
- Creating / editing your Business Listing,
- Managing your Corporate Account.
Verify your identity using your 4 digit Access Code and AHBC linked email address.
The Access Code protects your details from being changed without your permission.
How can I find my Access Code
You can retrieve your Access Code at any time via an email process.
- Go to the Member's Service Form;
- Select Option "1. My Membership" and on the next form page;
- Enter your email address that is linked to your AHBC Membership;
- Option "1. Activity Report".
- Select other option on the following form page if required. A basic Activity email reports includes your Access Code and is highlighted in Red.
The email will be sent to the address that is linked to your membership.