Closing my Domain Account and Notifications
If you have a domain name and / or DNS hosting services through the Adelaide Hills Business Centre and wish to change your notification level or cancel your account, than this page will assist you to fast track the process.
- Access your account at http://domains.adelaidehillsbc.com.au
- Enter your user name and password.
- If you need to locate your original username and password, search your emails for "AHBC Domains -".
- Select your username displayed in the top right of your domain dashboard. (See Image)
- Select "My Profile" Button.
- Select "Edit Profile" Button.
- Notification - To change what level of information your receive, select "Preference" Table and select email and phone notifications.
- Deactivate Account (CLOSE) - If you wish to close your Domain Account with the AHBC, select the word "Active" next to your account name (See Image) and follow the prompts to "Delete Account". You will need to confirm your action and enter your password to remove your account.
Warning - Closing you domain account does not have any direct effect in cancelling any other online services such as Google G Suite or if you have AHBC membership.