Business Tool Kit
Saving you Time and Money with the DIY Business Tool Kit
Business Tool Kit
Time and cost saving templates ready for you to use and share with your accountant, business advisor and others.
These templates and documents provide a great starting point however you need to consider the level of suitability for your particular situation and seek professional advice particularly when it comes to financial, taxation and legal matters.
All Tool Kit files are shared using the online Google Drive service.
If your AHBC email address is a Gmail or Google G Suite email, you have access to the advance editing features.
If not, you can link your current email address with a Google account. Click button below and follow the simple steps.
Inside the Tool Kit:
Business Plans & Budget
- Business Plan - Overview of what's in a business plan and template.
- Proactive Budget, Action Plan and Cashflow - Spreadsheet with it all.
- Loan Amortisation Schedule - Calculate and optimise bank loans.
- Cashbook Accounting System - This simple cashbook accounting system is ideal for the small business. It keeps track of your GST collections and payments, private drawings, cashflow and has an interactive Profit & Loss statement.
- Advanced Cashbook Accounting System - As above but with 3 bank account capability, Asset Depreciation Schedule and Balance Sheet.
- Meeting Procedures - Simple to follow document on meeting structures, calling a quorum, standing order, meeting terms and conduct. Also includes an Agenda template with a Governance Checklist and Minutes Template. A must have for all incorporated bodies and growing businesses.
- Shareholder Agreement - Template that defined the roles and conduct between company members (Shareholders).
- Executive Service Agreement - Templates that sets out a level of understanding between the company and its executive members.
- Share Certificate - Member's share certificate for Pty Ltd or Ltd Companies.
Product / Service Calculator
- Price Calculator - This spreadsheet will help you calculate the sale price of your products and services. Unlike the markup best guess approach, this calculator uses a "real world" costing approach that includes all direct cost along with your overheads to revenue ratio. In other words, it considers the hidden cost in doing business.
- Template for the creation of a Statutory Declaration under the State of South Australia - Oaths Act 1936. Simply complete and see your local JP to take your declaration oath.
- Template as covered on our "Time Management Tips" page.
Agreement Template Pack
- Letter Of Engagement – Full-time and part-time new employees joining your business.
- NDA or Non Disclosure Agreement - A bilateral agreement to protect your ideas or patent applications.
- MOU or Memorandum Of Understanding - Terms of understanding between various individuals and/or businesses.
- DOA or Deed of Assignment - Transferring the ownership of intellectual property.
- Trademark Cease and Desist Letter - Notes and sample letter to protect your IP rights