NFP Community Groups
Not For Profits (NFP) Clubs, Communities, Associations, Men / Community Sheds, STEM Groups etc...
No more makeshift locations or pub meetings for your Association, Club or Group. Access workspaces, boardroom, a real address for deliveries and mail, storage and more.
Discover the extensive range of business shared resources that will save your committee and members time and money. Every thing you need to run your group is here.
Benefits for NFP
- Save with Not For Profit rates on room hire and other services.
- Online booking services to save time.
- A permanent address to call your home.
- Access a boardroom with the latest in digital displays and work boards.
- Work space with high speed internet and printing facilities.
- Flexible spaces for your workshops.
- A place to store and share records.
- One address with mail box, alerts and parcel deliveries.
- Promote your organisation through the Adelaide Hills Directory
- Technology assistance and support.
- To qualify for "Not For Profit" rates and special services, your organisation must meet our Not For Profile profile. Read more...
- Arrange a visit to discover what's on offer. You will be amazed at what your group will gain for so little.
- Have one of your organisation's members become an AHBC member representing a Not For Profit Group. This member can then book facilities at NFP rates along with other services.