Members may create a free business listing in the AHBC Local Business Directory so long as their business operates within the Adelaide Hills Regions (See list of accepted areas by postcode below)
How does a Business Listing help you
- Your Business Listing is publicly displayed online.
- Your Business Listing will be indexed by most search engines Eg. Google.
- Increased credibility as a local business and associated with a recognised business body, the AHBC.
- Provides backlinks to your website. A process by which most search engines will rank websites.
- Increased traffic associated with your URL and online business name.
Adding a Listing
Use the Membership form to create a business listing.
- You must be a current AHBC members
- Your business must be physically located in or around the Adelaide Hills. (See list of accepted areas by postcode below)
- You can only have one business listing per membership.
A Business Listing contains your Business Name, Logo (URL Link), short Introduction, profile description, industry categories, phone number, URL link to your website, address (Optional) and opening times.
NOTE: Once you have created a Business Listing, check your emails for a confirmation message. Follow the instructions within the email to complete the process.
Editing Your Listing
Once you have a Business Listing, you can edit the content at any time by using the Membership form
The editing process uses a replacement method. You re-enter items that need to be changed. If no change is required, you simply leave the option blank.
NOTE: Once you have edited your Business Listing, check your emails for a confirmation message. Follow the instructions within the email to complete the process.
Hide, Show or Remove
By using the Membership form, you can set your business listing to either "Show", "Hide" or "Remove".
- Show will make your listing visible in the directory index and promoted on the AHBC website.
- Hide will remove your listing from the directory index and stop any further AHBC website promotions. It does not remove your Business List page unless "Removed".
- Remove will delete all traces of your Business List
NOTE: Once you have change your Business Listing display option, check your emails for a confirmation message. Follow the instructions within the email to complete the process.
Businesses with the following Postcodes are considered local
- 5050 - Bellevue Heights, Eden Hills
- 5051 - Blackwood, Coromandel Valley, Craigburn Farm, Hawthorndene
- 5052 - Belair, Glenalta
- 5253 - Murray Bridge
- 5254 - Callington, Monarto South, Mypolonga
- 5131 - Houghton, Lower Hermitage, Upper Hermitage
- 5132 - Paracombe
- 5133 - Inglewood
- 5134 - Cherryville, Montacute
- 5136 - Norton Summit
- 5137 - Ashton
- 5138 - Basket Range
- 5139 - Forest Range
- 5140 - Greenhill
- 5141 - Summertown
- 5142 - Uraidla
- 5144 - Carey Gully
- 5150 - Eagle On The Hill, Leawood Gardens
- 5151 - Piccadilly
- 5152 - Crafers, Stirling
- 5153 - Biggs Flat, Bradbury, Echunga, Flaxley, Heathfield, Ironbank, Longwood, Macclesfield, Mylor, Scott Creek
- 5154 - Aldgate
- 5155 - Bridgewater, Mount George
- 5156 - Upper Sturt
- 5157 - Ashbourne, Cherry Gardens, Clarendon, Coromandel East, Kangarilla
- 5201 - Meadows, Prospect Hill
- 5231 - Kersbrook
- 5232 - Cudlee Creek
- 5233 - Gumeracha
- 5234 - Birdwood
- 5235 - Eden Valley, Mount Pleasant, Springton
- 5236 - Tungkillo
- 5240 - Lenswood
- 5241 - Lobethal
- 5242 - Balhannah
- 5243 - Oakbank
- 5244 - Charleston, Mount Torrens, Woodside
- 5245 - Hahndorf, Verdun
- 5250 - Littlehampton
- 5251 - Bugle Ranges, Mount Barker, Wistow
- 5252 - Brukunga, Kanmantoo, Nairne