Why you need to a create business listing.
It's important to build business credibility and trust through associations within your local business community.
The Adelaide Hills business listings are widely promoted to fellow AHBC members and others seeking your products and services.
A listing will also improve your website's Search Engine Optimising (SEO) and page ranking through "BackLinks"
To Get Started
- Check that your business is located at one of the postcode zones listed below.
- If you are not an AHBC Member, apply for Membership and wait until your application has been approved.
- Then "Create Your Business Listing" (See below)
Creating Your Business Listing
A Business Listing contains your Business Name, Logo (URL Link), short Introduction, profile, an industry category, phone number (Optional), website URL, address (Optional).
To get started:-
- Go to the Member's Service Form;
- Select Action "8. Business Listing" on the Member's Service Form;
- Enter your email address that is linked to your AHBC Membership;
- Go to the next form page using the "Next" button.
- Select option "1. Create or Replace Your Business Listing".
- Ensure you have your Access Code and enter.
- Supply business and contact information as promoted.
- Your logo plays an important role around branding your business so ensure you have a logo and it is hosted. Otherwise, email us your logo. Square shaped logos are best.
- The business introduction should be a message that will engage with your potential clients. Eg. Locksmith intro, "We sell deadlocks" is not as engaging as "Protect you and your family with quality door locks". Note the words "You and Yours and the emotive words "Protect" and "Family" to provide greater engagement and to add value.
- Jazz up your listing to standout with formatting codes. Add bold text and point items to your listing using simple formatting codes.
NOTE: Once you have created a Business Listing, check your emails for a confirmation message. Follow any instructions within the email to complete the process.
Editing Your Business Listing
Once you have a Business Listing, you can edit the content at any time by using the Member's Service form selection option "8. Business Listing"
Ensure you have your Access Code
Edit Listing - The editing process uses a replacement method. You only enter items that need to be changed. If no change is required, you simply leave the option blank.
Hide or Show - Use the Member's Service Form, to change the display status ("Show" or "Hide") of your business listing.
- Show will make your listing visible in the directory index and be promoted on the AHBC website and social media.
- Hide will remove your listing from the directory index and stop any further AHBC website and social media promotions. This does not delete your Business Listing so you can revert at any time.
NOTE: Once you have change your Business Listing display option, check your emails for a confirmation message. Follow the instructions within the email to complete the process.
Benefits of a Business Listing
- Your Business Listing is featured around 5,000 times per year. (Impressions)
- Your Business Listing will be indexed by most search engines Eg. Google.
- Your website will be credited with backlinks. (Most search engines rank websites higher with backlinks from industry groups or high authority websites. Eg. AHBC.)
- Improved credibility and trustworthiness as a locally owned and operated business connected with an association body. (Get you stick-on Member's badges and add the AHBC logo to your website)
- Social media exposure with Facebook. Approximately every 1 to 3 weeks depending on your location and subject to Facebook rules. Eg. Businesses locations around Hahndorf will appear more on the Hahndorf Traders Facebook pages and less on other Facebook pages.
- Adelaide Hills Business Centre - All postcodes are shown
- Adelaide Hills Traders - All postcodes are shown
- Hahndorf Traders - Postcodes 5245, 5242, 5153, 5155, 5250
- Mount Barker Traders - Postcodes 5251, 5245, 5250, 5252, 5153
- Woodside Traders - Postcodes 5244, 5234, 5236, 5241, 5242, 5243, 5252, 5232, 5233
- Stirling Traders - Postcodes 5152, 5051, 5052, 5151, 5153, 5154, 5155, 5156
Postcodes that form part of the Adelaide Hills region
- 5050 - Bellevue Heights, Eden Hills
- 5051 - Blackwood, Coromandel Valley, Craigburn Farm, Hawthorndene
- 5052 - Belair, Glenalta
- 5253 - Murray Bridge
- 5254 - Callington, Monarto South, Mypolonga
- 5131 - Houghton, Lower Hermitage, Upper Hermitage
- 5132 - Paracombe
- 5133 - Inglewood
- 5134 - Cherryville, Montacute
- 5136 - Norton Summit
- 5137 - Ashton
- 5138 - Basket Range
- 5139 - Forest Range
- 5140 - Greenhill
- 5141 - Summertown
- 5142 - Uraidla
- 5144 - Carey Gully
- 5150 - Eagle On The Hill, Leawood Gardens
- 5151 - Piccadilly
- 5152 - Crafers, Stirling
- 5153 - Biggs Flat, Bradbury, Echunga, Flaxley, Heathfield, Ironbank, Longwood, Macclesfield, Mylor, Scott Creek
- 5154 - Aldgate
- 5155 - Bridgewater, Mount George
- 5156 - Upper Sturt
- 5157 - Ashbourne, Cherry Gardens, Clarendon, Coromandel East, Kangarilla
- 5201 - Meadows, Prospect Hill
- 5231 - Kersbrook
- 5232 - Cudlee Creek
- 5233 - Gumeracha
- 5234 - Birdwood
- 5235 - Eden Valley, Mount Pleasant, Springton
- 5236 - Tungkillo
- 5240 - Lenswood
- 5241 - Lobethal
- 5242 - Balhannah
- 5243 - Oakbank
- 5244 - Charleston, Mount Torrens, Woodside
- 5245 - Hahndorf, Verdun
- 5250 - Littlehampton
- 5251 - Bugle Ranges, Mount Barker, Wistow
- 5252 - Brukunga, Kanmantoo, Nairne